Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 35

Thread: Radian diaphragms

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member Audio_by_Goodwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Location
    West Michigan
    Posts
    2,157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Radian diaphragms

    Quote Originally Posted by Earl K View Post
    - Here's a recent FR of the Radian that I referred to .

    3
    Ok, what am I missing? The graphs are the same horns and the same diaphragms, but different motors? I don't like the dip between 1500 and 2500 (approx) but that the graph doesn't seem to be comparing diaphragms, but motors.
    Audio_by_Goodwill
    Michigan, USA

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member Earl K's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    513
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

    Re: Radian diaphragms

    Quote Originally Posted by Audio_by_Goodwill View Post
    Ok, what am I missing? The graphs are the same horns and the same diaphragms, but different motors? I don't like the dip between 1500 and 2500 (approx) but that the graph doesn't seem to be comparing diaphragms, but motors.
    - Yes different motors /apart from that, everything else is the same .

    (a) Blue is the 802 body
    (b) Red is the 902 body

    >< cheers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.